Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson to Promote 'Breaking Dawn' Together
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America2 of 11
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"
Mark your calendars, Twi-hards!
The schedule for the promotional tour of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" was released Monday, and Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are set to reunite in the spotlight.
According to Deadline, the couple of three years -- who reconciled two weeks ago after Stewart was caught cheating with Rupert Sanders in mid-July -- are both scheduled to appear at the worldwide press junket in Los Angeles which runs from Oct. 28 to Nov. 3. Costars Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone and Michael Sheen are also set to make appearances at the event.
The international tour for the final Twilight film will also include visits to Australia, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, Scotland Ireland, England, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Norway, a rep for Summit Entertainment confirmed to E! News. (Stewart and Pattinson's appearances at the international locations have not yet been confirmed).
Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, reconciled and moved back in together two months after Us Weekly broke news of Stewart's July 17 fling with married Snow White and the Huntsman director Sanders, 41.
"He started thinking nobody else would understand his life," a source told Us, explainiing why Pattinson took Stewart back. "His rational voice told him not to toss a three-year relationship for one infidelity."
"Breaking Dawn" extra Amanda Dyar told Us, "They believe that working their relationship out will make a lot of things easier, including the promotion."
Get out the vote
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite