Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson to Promote 'Breaking Dawn' Together
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America2 of 11
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Mark your calendars, Twi-hards!
The schedule for the promotional tour of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" was released Monday, and Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are set to reunite in the spotlight.
According to Deadline, the couple of three years -- who reconciled two weeks ago after Stewart was caught cheating with Rupert Sanders in mid-July -- are both scheduled to appear at the worldwide press junket in Los Angeles which runs from Oct. 28 to Nov. 3. Costars Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone and Michael Sheen are also set to make appearances at the event.
The international tour for the final Twilight film will also include visits to Australia, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, Scotland Ireland, England, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Norway, a rep for Summit Entertainment confirmed to E! News. (Stewart and Pattinson's appearances at the international locations have not yet been confirmed).
Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, reconciled and moved back in together two months after Us Weekly broke news of Stewart's July 17 fling with married Snow White and the Huntsman director Sanders, 41.
"He started thinking nobody else would understand his life," a source told Us, explainiing why Pattinson took Stewart back. "His rational voice told him not to toss a three-year relationship for one infidelity."
"Breaking Dawn" extra Amanda Dyar told Us, "They believe that working their relationship out will make a lot of things easier, including the promotion."
Get out the vote
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite