Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson to Promote 'Breaking Dawn' Together
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America2 of 11
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Mark your calendars, Twi-hards!
The schedule for the promotional tour of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" was released Monday, and Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are set to reunite in the spotlight.
According to Deadline, the couple of three years -- who reconciled two weeks ago after Stewart was caught cheating with Rupert Sanders in mid-July -- are both scheduled to appear at the worldwide press junket in Los Angeles which runs from Oct. 28 to Nov. 3. Costars Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone and Michael Sheen are also set to make appearances at the event.
The international tour for the final Twilight film will also include visits to Australia, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, Scotland Ireland, England, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Norway, a rep for Summit Entertainment confirmed to E! News. (Stewart and Pattinson's appearances at the international locations have not yet been confirmed).
Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, reconciled and moved back in together two months after Us Weekly broke news of Stewart's July 17 fling with married Snow White and the Huntsman director Sanders, 41.
"He started thinking nobody else would understand his life," a source told Us, explainiing why Pattinson took Stewart back. "His rational voice told him not to toss a three-year relationship for one infidelity."
"Breaking Dawn" extra Amanda Dyar told Us, "They believe that working their relationship out will make a lot of things easier, including the promotion."
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite