Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson to Promote 'Breaking Dawn' Together
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America2 of 11
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
Mark your calendars, Twi-hards!
The schedule for the promotional tour of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" was released Monday, and Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are set to reunite in the spotlight.
According to Deadline, the couple of three years -- who reconciled two weeks ago after Stewart was caught cheating with Rupert Sanders in mid-July -- are both scheduled to appear at the worldwide press junket in Los Angeles which runs from Oct. 28 to Nov. 3. Costars Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone and Michael Sheen are also set to make appearances at the event.
The international tour for the final Twilight film will also include visits to Australia, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, Scotland Ireland, England, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Norway, a rep for Summit Entertainment confirmed to E! News. (Stewart and Pattinson's appearances at the international locations have not yet been confirmed).
Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, reconciled and moved back in together two months after Us Weekly broke news of Stewart's July 17 fling with married Snow White and the Huntsman director Sanders, 41.
"He started thinking nobody else would understand his life," a source told Us, explainiing why Pattinson took Stewart back. "His rational voice told him not to toss a three-year relationship for one infidelity."
"Breaking Dawn" extra Amanda Dyar told Us, "They believe that working their relationship out will make a lot of things easier, including the promotion."
Get out the vote
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhere Are They?
From Crowd Ignite