Kristen Stewart Scores Balenciaga Fragrance Campaign
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 21
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.3 of 21
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: WENN9 of 21
- Photo: WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional11 of 21
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 21
- Photo: Jonathan Short/(Inset)Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP17 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's New Memoir Title and Cover UnveiledMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?
Last year, Kristen Stewart's fans watched her transform from a grungy tomboy to a glamorously styled star who rocked gorgeous gowns on the red carpet and posed for the covers of W and Vogue.
And the 21-year-old "Twilight" star just landed her first high-profile fashion gig as the face of the newest Balenciaga fragrance for women.
"Balenciaga has always stood out to me," Stewart told WWD. "Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga. It feels full circle to be involved with something that spoke to me then, and of course, continues to excite me now. The brand is just cool. That's the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn't afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable."
The fragrance campaign is expected to be launched this fall. In the meantime, Stewart is enjoying some rare downtime after shooting three films in 2011: "On the Road," "Snow White and the Huntsman" and "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite