Kristen Stewart Scores Balenciaga Fragrance Campaign
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 21
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.3 of 21
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: WENN9 of 21
- Photo: WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional11 of 21
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.13 of 21
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 21
- Photo: Jonathan Short/(Inset)Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 21
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP17 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter PanMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:17:10 AM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter Pan
Last year, Kristen Stewart's fans watched her transform from a grungy tomboy to a glamorously styled star who rocked gorgeous gowns on the red carpet and posed for the covers of W and Vogue.
And the 21-year-old "Twilight" star just landed her first high-profile fashion gig as the face of the newest Balenciaga fragrance for women.
"Balenciaga has always stood out to me," Stewart told WWD. "Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga. It feels full circle to be involved with something that spoke to me then, and of course, continues to excite me now. The brand is just cool. That's the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn't afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable."
The fragrance campaign is expected to be launched this fall. In the meantime, Stewart is enjoying some rare downtime after shooting three films in 2011: "On the Road," "Snow White and the Huntsman" and "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite