Kristen Stewart Suffered Foot Injury During 'Breaking Dawn' Reshoots
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional5 of 11
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
By Us Weekly
For Kristen Stewart, being a vampire in "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" is serious business.
Having just returned from reshoots for the film -- which hits theaters in November -- Stewart, 22, told Jay Leno she was injured during the second round of filming.
Revealing on "The Tonight Show" Friday that she sustained a nasty "puncture wound" when filming additional hunt scenes, Stewart opted to wear flats for her interview instead of heels.
"I wasn't trying to have ultimate swag when I walked out -- I hurt my foot," Stewart told Leno. "I wasn't trying to get out of wearing heels either. Puncture wound, promise!"
PHOTOS: Celeb health scares
Stewart and her boyfriend, "Breaking Dawn"'s Robert Pattinson, returned to Los Angeles from the film's Vancouver set Thursday.
The couple made the most of their two day reshoots, a source tells Us Weekly, and stayed at their usual suite at a local hotel. "Tuesday they stayed in and hung out together," the insider told Us. "He just wanted to have a mellow night and order in."
Added a second insider of the duo: "They're doing great. They're the most normal couple in the world."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kristen Stewart Suffered Foot Injury During Breaking Dawn Reshoots
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite