Kristen Stewart Suffered Foot Injury During 'Breaking Dawn' Reshoots
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional5 of 11
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Alex Kurtzman to Direct 'The Mummy' Reboot for UniversalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:09:00 PM
- John Goodman in Talks to Join Bryan Cranston in Jay Roach's 'Trumbo' (ExcMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:51:00 PM
- The Best Life Lessons We Learned from Sex and the CityMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Guess Why Chris Pratt Stole His 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star-Lord Outfit?MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to Nashville
By Us Weekly
For Kristen Stewart, being a vampire in "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" is serious business.
Having just returned from reshoots for the film -- which hits theaters in November -- Stewart, 22, told Jay Leno she was injured during the second round of filming.
Revealing on "The Tonight Show" Friday that she sustained a nasty "puncture wound" when filming additional hunt scenes, Stewart opted to wear flats for her interview instead of heels.
"I wasn't trying to have ultimate swag when I walked out -- I hurt my foot," Stewart told Leno. "I wasn't trying to get out of wearing heels either. Puncture wound, promise!"
PHOTOS: Celeb health scares
Stewart and her boyfriend, "Breaking Dawn"'s Robert Pattinson, returned to Los Angeles from the film's Vancouver set Thursday.
The couple made the most of their two day reshoots, a source tells Us Weekly, and stayed at their usual suite at a local hotel. "Tuesday they stayed in and hung out together," the insider told Us. "He just wanted to have a mellow night and order in."
Added a second insider of the duo: "They're doing great. They're the most normal couple in the world."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kristen Stewart Suffered Foot Injury During Breaking Dawn Reshoots
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite