Kristen Stewart Wears Elegant Dress to 4th Annual Governors Awards
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons MarathonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:36:00 AM
- 'The View' Gets New Logo and Set for New SeasonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:19:00 AM
- 7 Breakout Movie Stars of Fall 2014 From a 'Gone Girl' to a 'Maze RunnerMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:19:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Announces 'Breaking Bad' Los Angeles Scavenger HuntMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:06:00 AM
- 'Big Brother': Kathy Griffin Joins Zingbot to Roast Remaining HouseguestsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:16:00 PM
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons Marathon
Kristen Stewart dazzled at the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences' 4th Annual Governors Awards in Hollywood Dec. 1. The actress selected a Talbot Runhoff dress that featured a high-waisted black skirt, patterned black and white bodice and scooped neckline.
Stewart, who wore her hair in messy waves, completed her look with Christian Louboutin heels.
During a recent interview with The Cut, Stewart's stylist of five years, Tara Swennen, explained why the self-proclaimed tomboy has been favoring more elegant designs on the red carpet.
"There are certain silhouettes she still just gravitates toward and others that, like with any client, you have to push a little bit to take them out of their comfort zone. . . Every once in a while, she actually sees something that she hasn't seen before and likes it, and all of a sudden we have something new that she wants to wear, which is super exciting," Swennen said.
Stewart wasn't the only A-list star to attend the 4th Annual Governors Awards, which paid tributes to filmmakers Hal Needham, D.A. Pennebaker, George Stevens Jr., and studio executive Jeffrey Katzenberg; Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams, Will Smith, Helen Hunt, John Krasinski, Kathryn Bigelow, Ewan McGregor, Nia Vardalos, George Lucas, Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow also made appearances.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite