Kristen Stewart Wears Elegant Dress to 4th Annual Governors Awards
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Kristen Stewart dazzled at the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences' 4th Annual Governors Awards in Hollywood Dec. 1. The actress selected a Talbot Runhoff dress that featured a high-waisted black skirt, patterned black and white bodice and scooped neckline.
Stewart, who wore her hair in messy waves, completed her look with Christian Louboutin heels.
During a recent interview with The Cut, Stewart's stylist of five years, Tara Swennen, explained why the self-proclaimed tomboy has been favoring more elegant designs on the red carpet.
"There are certain silhouettes she still just gravitates toward and others that, like with any client, you have to push a little bit to take them out of their comfort zone. . . Every once in a while, she actually sees something that she hasn't seen before and likes it, and all of a sudden we have something new that she wants to wear, which is super exciting," Swennen said.
Stewart wasn't the only A-list star to attend the 4th Annual Governors Awards, which paid tributes to filmmakers Hal Needham, D.A. Pennebaker, George Stevens Jr., and studio executive Jeffrey Katzenberg; Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams, Will Smith, Helen Hunt, John Krasinski, Kathryn Bigelow, Ewan McGregor, Nia Vardalos, George Lucas, Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow also made appearances.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite