Kristen Stewart Wishes She Could Puke Blood in Birth Scene
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Summit/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Paul Walker Death: Man Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Part of Wrecked PorscheMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:29:13 PM
- 'Shahs of Sunset's' Gay Catfight Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:07:01 PM
- Amanda Seyfried to Star in Will Ferrell-Produced Comedy 'He's F-ing Perfect&apMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:49:07 PM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best Reactions
Brace yourselves, Twihards: "Breaking Dawn" is going to get gory.
But if you ask series star Kristen Stewart, the scene in which her character Bella Swan gives birth to Edward Cullen's child could have been much bloodier.
"The birth is really effective, and I've heard it really hits you in the face. But what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that's how it was written in the book," Stewart, 21, tells Entertainment Weekly in its April 29 issue (as excerpted by EOnline.com). "I would have loved to have been puking up blood."
However, that's not to say Stewart didn't have a ball welcoming her and Robert Pattinson's on-screen bundle of joy.
"It was one of the coolest things that I've done," Stewart tells EW of filming the birthing and wedding scenes.
Adds "Breaking Dawn" director Bill Condon: "We shot everything -- whether it's the lovemaking or the childbirth -- as potent and powerful as it can be."
Indeed, Stewart and her real-life love of two-plus years were living in the moment when they shot one last honeymoon scene for the flick on a secluded St. Thomas beach April 22.
"They were kissing and pawing at each other like they couldn't resist," one onlooker told Us Weekly of the art-imitating-life scenes.
"They're madly in love!" an insider tells Us.
"Breaking Dawn" hits theaters November 18.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite