Kristen Stewart's Mom Jules Files For Divorce From John Stewart
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: BV11/HSS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America6 of 17
- Photo: Pete Mariner/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: AP/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA10 of 17
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America12 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:41:09 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Peter Sarsgaard and Mary-Louise Parker Cast in NBC's 'The Slap'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:48:00 PM
- LA Times Reporter Joe Flint Jumps Back to Wall Street JournalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:35:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 4:27 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:59 PM
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103
While Kristen Stewart's relationship with Robert Pattinson has been on the rocks, so has her parents' marriage.
According to TMZ, Kristen's mother, Jules Stewart, filed for divorce from John Stewart on Aug. 17 in Los Angeles County Superior Court. The "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" star's parents have been married for 27 years.
Jules, a writer/director, cited irreconcilable differences in her filing and listed the date of her separation from John, a TV producer/stage manager, as June 15, 2010, TMZ reports.
Stewart, 22, has had her own relationship issues with her boyfriend of three years, Pattinson, 26, after she was caught cheating on him with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, 41, last month.
"She isn't sleeping and she stays up all night crying," a source recently told Us Weekly of Stewart. "She's close to a total meltdown."
Will the "Twilight" costars be able to work things out and stay together?
"Right now their relationship isn't defined," an insider told Us earlier this month. "Rob's dealing with a lot of indecision ..."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite