Kristin Davis on Motherhood: The Most Rewarding Thing I've Ever Done
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Craig Blankenhorn/New Line Cinema10 of 13
- Photo: ALASTAIR GRANT/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
By Carrie Bell and Chris Gardner
Kristin Davis has discovered the ultimate fulfillment with her newest role: motherhood.
"It is the most rewarding thing I've done in my life," gushed Davis, who became a mother last fall through a domestic adoption. Her daughter, Gemma Rose Davis, is now six months old, and Davis is loving every minute of their mother-daughter partnership. "We don't have our teeth yet. We're trying to crawl and talk, but haven't mastered either," detailed the actress, who is single and has never been married.
Wonderwall caught up with the "Sex and the City" star at the premiere of her newest film, the action sequel "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson.
And while Davis dished on working with The Rock ("He's a lovely singer"), playing mother to Hutcherson ("Young Hollywood has gotten a bad rap, but he's the opposite of all those things") and filming in Hawaii ("It never stops being gorgeous"), it was discussing her daughter, Gemma, that brought a twinkle to Davis' eye.
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
"Life at home is great. She's great," said Davis, who hasn't disclosed any additional details about the adoption. "She's super healthy. She's a very good baby. Content. She's perfect and beautiful."
If all the bliss talk seems too much, that's exactly the point. "I don't want to tell any embarrassing stories about her," joked Davis, who isn't planning to report on dirty diapers or baby vomit. "I always feel like that's not fair, because she can't defend herself yet."
That's a very Charlotte-like thing to do, and we are definitely OK with that.
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite