Kristin Davis on Motherhood: The Most Rewarding Thing I've Ever Done
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Craig Blankenhorn/New Line Cinema10 of 13
- Photo: ALASTAIR GRANT/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
By Carrie Bell and Chris Gardner
Kristin Davis has discovered the ultimate fulfillment with her newest role: motherhood.
"It is the most rewarding thing I've done in my life," gushed Davis, who became a mother last fall through a domestic adoption. Her daughter, Gemma Rose Davis, is now six months old, and Davis is loving every minute of their mother-daughter partnership. "We don't have our teeth yet. We're trying to crawl and talk, but haven't mastered either," detailed the actress, who is single and has never been married.
Wonderwall caught up with the "Sex and the City" star at the premiere of her newest film, the action sequel "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson.
And while Davis dished on working with The Rock ("He's a lovely singer"), playing mother to Hutcherson ("Young Hollywood has gotten a bad rap, but he's the opposite of all those things") and filming in Hawaii ("It never stops being gorgeous"), it was discussing her daughter, Gemma, that brought a twinkle to Davis' eye.
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
"Life at home is great. She's great," said Davis, who hasn't disclosed any additional details about the adoption. "She's super healthy. She's a very good baby. Content. She's perfect and beautiful."
If all the bliss talk seems too much, that's exactly the point. "I don't want to tell any embarrassing stories about her," joked Davis, who isn't planning to report on dirty diapers or baby vomit. "I always feel like that's not fair, because she can't defend herself yet."
That's a very Charlotte-like thing to do, and we are definitely OK with that.
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite