Lautner refuses push-up lawsuit challenge
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Taylor Lautner's attorney has hit out at suggestions that the actor should settle his lawsuit against a trailer company with a push-up contest, insisting the proposal shows the firm's lack of professionalism.
RELATED: Learn all about Taylor over at MSN
The "Twilight" star filed suit against McMahon's RV last month, claiming the firm failed to deliver a vehicle for use on the set of his new movie "Abduction" on time.
Company owner Brent McMahon responded by calling on the teenager to settle the legal dispute with a push-up contest. He offered to hand over $40,000 to Lautner if the actor won the challenge, but would give the cash to charity if he failed.
But the proposal has been rejected by Lautner's legal team.
RELATED: Check out these photos of Taylor
Lautner's lawyer Robert Barta says, "McMahon RVs' response to our client's legitimate claim further demonstrates the lack of professionalism that Mr. McMahon, his company, and his employees have exhibited from the outset, and that compelled the filing of this lawsuit in the first place."
However, Barta said Lautner did "welcome the opportunity for him to resolve the matter by making a $40,000 donation to the charity of Mr. Lautner's choice."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite