Lautner refuses push-up lawsuit challenge
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'La Traviata' closes La Scala's Verdi bicentennialMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:37:01 AM
- 'Frozen' May Chill 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' after Soft FridMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:17:13 AM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- 'La Traviata' closes La Scala's Verdi bicentennial
Taylor Lautner's attorney has hit out at suggestions that the actor should settle his lawsuit against a trailer company with a push-up contest, insisting the proposal shows the firm's lack of professionalism.
RELATED: Learn all about Taylor over at MSN
The "Twilight" star filed suit against McMahon's RV last month, claiming the firm failed to deliver a vehicle for use on the set of his new movie "Abduction" on time.
Company owner Brent McMahon responded by calling on the teenager to settle the legal dispute with a push-up contest. He offered to hand over $40,000 to Lautner if the actor won the challenge, but would give the cash to charity if he failed.
But the proposal has been rejected by Lautner's legal team.
RELATED: Check out these photos of Taylor
Lautner's lawyer Robert Barta says, "McMahon RVs' response to our client's legitimate claim further demonstrates the lack of professionalism that Mr. McMahon, his company, and his employees have exhibited from the outset, and that compelled the filing of this lawsuit in the first place."
However, Barta said Lautner did "welcome the opportunity for him to resolve the matter by making a $40,000 donation to the charity of Mr. Lautner's choice."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite