Lawyer: Stephen Baldwin to avoid prison in tax case
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Nector Marmolejos/WENN.com/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: DCA/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Jody Cortes/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
NEW CITY, N.Y. (AP) -- Stephen Baldwin's lawyer says the actor will avoid prison and get up to five years to pay back taxes of about $350,000.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Attorney Russell Yankwitt spoke Monday after a closed-door conference with prosecutors and a judge in Rockland County, N.Y.
Baldwin is accused of not paying New York state income taxes from 2008 to 2010.
Yankwitt said that under a tentative agreement, Baldwin will plead guilty this month to a tax felony.
He says if Baldwin pays the money within a year, his record will be wiped clean. If not, he will be sentenced to probation and given five years to pay back the money.
Baldwin, of Grandview, N.Y., starred in 1995's "The Usual Suspects." He's the youngest of four acting Baldwin brothers.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite