Lea Michele and Rihanna Among Top Best Dressed CelebsRelated: Jennifer Aniston, Rachel Bilson, Rihanna, Jessica Alba, Zoe Saldana, Snooki, Lea Michele
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: API/Fame Pictures/Wonderwall3 of 6
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures4 of 6
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- Cannes Deal Wrap: Weinstein Co., Lionsgate Score Sunny Sales at Rain-Drenched MarketMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:27:40 PM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody Schlock
By Molly McGonigle
People magazine has unveiled its picks for the best-dressed female celebrities from the past year. And it's quite the star-studded list.
RELATED: Learn all about Rihanna over at MSN
Zoe Saldana was noted for styles in the Red Carpet category and Rihanna for being a Daring Diva. As the newcomer, Lea Michele was appropriately named The Newbie with Diane Kruger as the Runway Renegade. The fashonista list also included Rachel Bilson as The Denim Darling, Olivia Palermo as Uptown Girl, Jessica Alba as the Mix Master and Jennifer Aniston for American Classic.
Other notables, Snooki, Sharon Stone and Rita Wilson, were included for being the worst-dressed celebrities.
People's Best & Worst Dressed edition hits stands this Friday.
RELATED: See which hair styles are in and out
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite