LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Go Golfing in First Public Outing
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Jeff Kaley/Pacific Coast News6 of 9
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Will Forte's Ted Turner Says Conan Is Destroying TBS (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:25:57 AM
- Jon Stewart: Fox News Lives 'In a World of Pure Fear and Despair'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:11:44 AM
- Stephen Colbert: Pope Francis Is Batman Check Out the Nipples on His Suit (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:08:33 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Tells Amy Adams What It's Like to Date a Computer in 'Her&aposMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:59:22 AM
- 'Mob City' Review: Frank Darabont's Gangster Noir Burns Slow but BrightMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:10:04 AM
- Will Forte's Ted Turner Says Conan Is Destroying TBS (Video)
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have taken their scandalous relationship public.
The one-time Lifetime movie co-stars, both recently separated from their respective spouses, spent the day at a golf course in Valencia, Calif., on Thursday.
Until now, the pair only saw each other in secret. Us Weekly broke the news of their relationship after spotting the pair on a three-hour tryst at a Malibu Beach Inn last March, but they have since been spotted together at a bar during an L.A. Lakers game and outside the Malibu home of Rimes' longtime friend.
Their day on the green comes one month after Rimes, 26, separated from her husband of seven years, Dean Sheremet. Around the same time, Cibrian's wife, Brandi Glanville, left him in light of the fling.
Recently, Cibrian, 36, told Entertainment Tonight, "When you reach a certain point in your career, you're placed in this unfair fishbowl."
In the new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands now), Glanville says her ex's "displays of poor taste have hurt our two children," Mason, 6, and Jake, 2.
"Eddie is a compulsive liar, cheater and a home wrecker, and he has been an absentee father," she says. "Eddie may just end up drowning himself in that 'unfair fishbowl.'"
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite