LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Kick Off First Holiday Season as CoupleRelated: LeAnn Rimes
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: AKM Images/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
'Tis the season!
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian kicked off their first holiday season as a public couple.
The country singer, 27, and the "CSI: Miami" star, 36, attended the Christmas tree lighting ceremony in L.A. Thursday. Rimes, wearing a sparkly gold mini dress, performed "White Christmas" on stage as Cibrian watched.
Rimes (who filed for divorce from husband Dean Sheremet a week after Cibrian filed papers to end his 8-year marriage to wife Brandi Glanville in August) said she would be celebrating Christmas "with my family at my house" and laughed when asked if she'd be preparing the holiday feast.
"I can cook, but I'm not cooking Christmas dinner!" she said.
After the tree was lit, she and Cibrian left together, hand in hand.
Although they seemed to get into the holiday spirit, their public outing came as another alleged Cibrian mistress disclosed details of their affair.
Scheana Marie told "Access Hollywood" Thursday that she was intimate with then-married Cibrian in 2006.
"He would tell me and he would tell Brandi anything we wanted to hear," she said.
She said their relationship lasted for six months and that she didn't even know he was married until after they'd begun dating.
"I just wanted to believe what he was saying," she said. "I was just kind of like, ‘Don’t ask, don’t tell.’ Whatever, let’s have a great summer. When you're with me, you're with me. When you're not, we'll just do our own thing."
More on Wonderwall:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite