Leigh Anne Tuohy: Sandra Bullock's Baby Is 'Beautiful'
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: People.com/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: J. Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Leigh Anne Tuohy, the woman on whom "The Blind Side" is based, recently met Sandra Bullock's adopted baby boy.
"She said, 'Here he is, what do you think? You better like him,' and I could eat him with a spoon," Tuohy told Access Hollywood and "The Billy Bush Show."
"He's the most beautiful little baby," she continued, gushing about 4-month-old Louis Bardo. "I just had lunch with them Saturday. He's got eyes that have wisdom. I could just stare at him all day." Bullock, 45, stepped out publicly for the first time with Louis over Mother's Day weekend in his native New Orleans. The two had brunch at Commander's Palace and took in some art at a few galleries.
Tuohy says Bullock is staying strong during her divorce from Jesse James, who had an affair with tattoo model Michelle "Bombshell" McGee.
"I need her more than she needs me,” says Tuohy. "She tends to be a sounding board for me. She is one lady that exudes character and integrity ... I love her immensely. She will weather this storm and I'm sure other ones, as we all do."
Touhy added that she's "grateful" that Bullock portrayed her in the drama, which earned the actress an Oscar in March.
"She wore my makeup, my nail polish ... It has turned our lives upside down, in a good way. It has given us a platform to talk about the Michael Ohers of the world," says Touhy, referring to the young man she adopted, who currently plays for the Baltimore Ravens.
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite