Leo: What I'm Looking For In a Woman
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA1 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: MARK TERRILL/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Photo credit: Mary Cybulski/Paramount Pictures6 of 16
- Photo: Rebecca Sapp/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Kento Nara/Future Image/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Araya Diaz/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Despite his reputation of only dating supermodels, Leonardo DiCaprio has some surprising responses when asked about what he's looking for in a lady.
"The Wolf Of Wall Street" star sat down with CBS This Morning's Gayle King and revealed that he's looking for a woman who possesses "humility, a sense of humor and not a lot of drama."
Gayle joked that she'd like to see the 39-year-old Oscar nominee settle down, and that she's willing to help him find that special someone. "It's going to happen when it's going to happen," he said of marriage, adding that he's going to let it happen "naturally."
"I'm all right. I'm good for now," he quipped.
Leo has been romantically linked to models Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli and Erin Heatherton. He is now rumored to be seeing Sports Illustrated model Nina Agdal.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite