Leonardo DiCaprio is open to getting married, taking a break from acting
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Ari Perilstein/Getty Images North America5 of 8
- Photo: c.Dreamworks/Everett/Rex USA6 of 8
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings SlipMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Eva Green in Talks to Star in Tim Burton's 'Miss Peregrine's Home for PecMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:42:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings Slip
Leonardo DiCaprio says he's "feeling great" about his upcoming 40th birthday in November, and to celebrate, the hard-working actor will be taking a well-deserved break. Speaking to "Extra," the Golden Globe winner -- who filmed "The Great Gatsby," "Django Unchained" and "The Wolf of Wall Street" back-to-back -- says he's planning to relax this summer.
"To me, right now it's about getting a little breather -- getting some time off," DiCaprio explains. "Not a permanent break or not an indefinite period, but you know, just a few months off to do some other things."
Though he's excited to take some time off, the actor also acknowledges the many privileges his career has afforded him. "I have absolutely nothing to complain about," DiCaprio says. "There's a certain price to everything, but every time I listen to myself talk about those prices I get sick to my stomach because I'm so fortunate to do what I do. Really, I'm a lucky person."
DiCaprio is currently single -- his famous exes include Gisele Bundchen, Blake Lively and Erin Heatherton -- but the actor admits he's open to the idea of marriage. "I take it as it comes," the L.A. native says. "We'll see what happens in the future. I don't try to determine what the future will be. I take it day by day."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite