Leonardo DiCaprio is open to getting married, taking a break from acting
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Ari Perilstein/Getty Images North America5 of 8
- Photo: c.Dreamworks/Everett/Rex USA6 of 8
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Leonardo DiCaprio says he's "feeling great" about his upcoming 40th birthday in November, and to celebrate, the hard-working actor will be taking a well-deserved break. Speaking to "Extra," the Golden Globe winner -- who filmed "The Great Gatsby," "Django Unchained" and "The Wolf of Wall Street" back-to-back -- says he's planning to relax this summer.
"To me, right now it's about getting a little breather -- getting some time off," DiCaprio explains. "Not a permanent break or not an indefinite period, but you know, just a few months off to do some other things."
Though he's excited to take some time off, the actor also acknowledges the many privileges his career has afforded him. "I have absolutely nothing to complain about," DiCaprio says. "There's a certain price to everything, but every time I listen to myself talk about those prices I get sick to my stomach because I'm so fortunate to do what I do. Really, I'm a lucky person."
DiCaprio is currently single -- his famous exes include Gisele Bundchen, Blake Lively and Erin Heatherton -- but the actor admits he's open to the idea of marriage. "I take it as it comes," the L.A. native says. "We'll see what happens in the future. I don't try to determine what the future will be. I take it day by day."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite