Leonardo DiCaprio is open to getting married, taking a break from acting
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Ari Perilstein/Getty Images North America5 of 8
- Photo: c.Dreamworks/Everett/Rex USA6 of 8
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
Leonardo DiCaprio says he's "feeling great" about his upcoming 40th birthday in November, and to celebrate, the hard-working actor will be taking a well-deserved break. Speaking to "Extra," the Golden Globe winner -- who filmed "The Great Gatsby," "Django Unchained" and "The Wolf of Wall Street" back-to-back -- says he's planning to relax this summer.
"To me, right now it's about getting a little breather -- getting some time off," DiCaprio explains. "Not a permanent break or not an indefinite period, but you know, just a few months off to do some other things."
Though he's excited to take some time off, the actor also acknowledges the many privileges his career has afforded him. "I have absolutely nothing to complain about," DiCaprio says. "There's a certain price to everything, but every time I listen to myself talk about those prices I get sick to my stomach because I'm so fortunate to do what I do. Really, I'm a lucky person."
DiCaprio is currently single -- his famous exes include Gisele Bundchen, Blake Lively and Erin Heatherton -- but the actor admits he's open to the idea of marriage. "I take it as it comes," the L.A. native says. "We'll see what happens in the future. I don't try to determine what the future will be. I take it day by day."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite