Leonardo DiCaprio is open to getting married, taking a break from acting
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Ari Perilstein/Getty Images North America5 of 8
- Photo: c.Dreamworks/Everett/Rex USA6 of 8
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Leonardo DiCaprio says he's "feeling great" about his upcoming 40th birthday in November, and to celebrate, the hard-working actor will be taking a well-deserved break. Speaking to "Extra," the Golden Globe winner -- who filmed "The Great Gatsby," "Django Unchained" and "The Wolf of Wall Street" back-to-back -- says he's planning to relax this summer.
"To me, right now it's about getting a little breather -- getting some time off," DiCaprio explains. "Not a permanent break or not an indefinite period, but you know, just a few months off to do some other things."
Though he's excited to take some time off, the actor also acknowledges the many privileges his career has afforded him. "I have absolutely nothing to complain about," DiCaprio says. "There's a certain price to everything, but every time I listen to myself talk about those prices I get sick to my stomach because I'm so fortunate to do what I do. Really, I'm a lucky person."
DiCaprio is currently single -- his famous exes include Gisele Bundchen, Blake Lively and Erin Heatherton -- but the actor admits he's open to the idea of marriage. "I take it as it comes," the L.A. native says. "We'll see what happens in the future. I don't try to determine what the future will be. I take it day by day."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite