Leonardo DiCaprio marks birthday by raising money for charity
- Photo: Rob Loud/Getty Images North America1 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG2 of 17
- Photo: Rob Loud/Getty Images North America3 of 17
- Photo: Ian Wilson/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG6 of 17
- Photo: Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Apega/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Leonardo DiCaprio marked his 38th birthday by throwing a star-studded party in New York for friends including Cameron Diaz, Beyonce and Robert De Niro, raising $500,000 for charity.
RELATED: Stars Who Shun the Spotlight
The "Titanic" star turned 38 on Sunday, and he celebrated by hosting a bash at Manhattan hotspot The Darby on Saturday night.
DiCaprio partied with his famous pals, including Beyonce and her husband, Jay-Z, as well as longtime movie collaborator Martin Scorsese, his "The Wolf of Wall Street" co-star Jonah Hill, Harry Potter's Emma Watson and actor Jamie Foxx.
RELATED: Demi Moore Turns 50
Other guests included Mark Ruffalo, Edward Norton, Chris Rock and Busta Rhymes, while the evening featured musical performances from blues artist, Gary Clark Jr. and pianist Eric Lewis.
The Hollywood star showed his charitable side by using the party to raise money for a good cause by adding a fee to every bottle of booze sold.
A $500,000 donation was made to the American Red Cross, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite