Leonardo DiCaprio marks birthday by raising money for charity
- Photo: Rob Loud/Getty Images North America1 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG2 of 17
- Photo: Rob Loud/Getty Images North America3 of 17
- Photo: Ian Wilson/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG6 of 17
- Photo: Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Apega/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
Leonardo DiCaprio marked his 38th birthday by throwing a star-studded party in New York for friends including Cameron Diaz, Beyonce and Robert De Niro, raising $500,000 for charity.
RELATED: Stars Who Shun the Spotlight
The "Titanic" star turned 38 on Sunday, and he celebrated by hosting a bash at Manhattan hotspot The Darby on Saturday night.
DiCaprio partied with his famous pals, including Beyonce and her husband, Jay-Z, as well as longtime movie collaborator Martin Scorsese, his "The Wolf of Wall Street" co-star Jonah Hill, Harry Potter's Emma Watson and actor Jamie Foxx.
RELATED: Demi Moore Turns 50
Other guests included Mark Ruffalo, Edward Norton, Chris Rock and Busta Rhymes, while the evening featured musical performances from blues artist, Gary Clark Jr. and pianist Eric Lewis.
The Hollywood star showed his charitable side by using the party to raise money for a good cause by adding a fee to every bottle of booze sold.
A $500,000 donation was made to the American Red Cross, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite