Leonardo DiCaprio marks birthday by raising money for charity
- Photo: Rob Loud/Getty Images North America1 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG2 of 17
- Photo: Rob Loud/Getty Images North America3 of 17
- Photo: Ian Wilson/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG6 of 17
- Photo: Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Apega/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Leonardo DiCaprio marked his 38th birthday by throwing a star-studded party in New York for friends including Cameron Diaz, Beyonce and Robert De Niro, raising $500,000 for charity.
RELATED: Stars Who Shun the Spotlight
The "Titanic" star turned 38 on Sunday, and he celebrated by hosting a bash at Manhattan hotspot The Darby on Saturday night.
DiCaprio partied with his famous pals, including Beyonce and her husband, Jay-Z, as well as longtime movie collaborator Martin Scorsese, his "The Wolf of Wall Street" co-star Jonah Hill, Harry Potter's Emma Watson and actor Jamie Foxx.
RELATED: Demi Moore Turns 50
Other guests included Mark Ruffalo, Edward Norton, Chris Rock and Busta Rhymes, while the evening featured musical performances from blues artist, Gary Clark Jr. and pianist Eric Lewis.
The Hollywood star showed his charitable side by using the party to raise money for a good cause by adding a fee to every bottle of booze sold.
A $500,000 donation was made to the American Red Cross, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite