Levi Johnston's 5 Biggest Bombshells About Sarah Palin
- Photo: Ron Edmonds/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Paul Sancya/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Girls': About That Vomit SceneMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Fox Cancels Raising HopeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:07:00 PM
- 'Psych' Star James Roday Cast in CBS Comedy Pilot 'Good Session'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:43:00 PM
- TNT Reveals Premiere Dates for Falling Skies and New SeriesMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Machinima Raises $18 Million in Financing Deal Led by Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:38:00 PM
- 'Girls': About That Vomit Scene
Levi Johnston is badmouthing former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin once again.
In an article written for October's Vanity Fair, the 19-year-old budding model drops some new shocking bombshells:
1. She wanted to adopt Bristol's baby
In her quest to be vice president, Palin, 45, wanted to keep daughter Bristol's pregnancy a secret. So she and husband Todd offered to adopt the baby. "Sarah kept mentioning this plan. She was nagging -- she wouldn't give up," Levi writes. "She would say, 'So, are you gonna let me adopt him?' We both kept telling her we were definitely not going to let her adopt the baby. I think Sarah wanted to make Bristol look good, and she didn't want people to know that her 17-year-old daughter was going to have a kid."
2. She complained that being governor was "too hard" After losing her vice presidential bid, "she walked around the house pouting," Levi writes. "A week or two after she got back, she started talking about how nice it would be to quit and write a book or do a show and make 'triple the money.' It was, to her, 'not as hard.' She would blatantly say, 'I want to just take this money and quit being governor.'" In July, Palin announced she was resigning because it's "what's best for Alaska"
3. She used to retaliate against John McCain
During the election, she belittled her running mate. "She would say things like 'I brought everything to the table' and 'The majority of people were out there voting because of me!'" Levi claims. "She definitely thought she was running for president."
4. She and Todd never slept together
Levi says the couple, who eloped in 1988, "wouldn't go anywhere together unless unless the cameras were out. In all the time Bristol and I were together, I've never seen them sleep in the same bedroom." He adds that Todd "slept in the living room, on his little black recliner, with the TV going in the background--usually with the news or an Ultimate Fighting Championship match on, wearing clothes he wore that same day." Although the Palins denied divorce rumors earlier this summer, Levi says, "There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house... Todd would say, 'All right, do you want a divorce? Is that what you want? Let's do it! Sign the papers!' They'd either stop and be fine or Sarah would go to her room."
5. She never hunts or fishes
"She says she goes hunting and lives off animal meat -- I've never seen it," says Levi. "I've never seen her touch a fishing pole. She had a gun in her bedroom and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot it. I asked her what kind of gun it was, and she said she didn't know, because it was in a box under her bed."
A source close to Palin slams Levi's claims, telling Usmagazine.com: "Go through and you will see that most everything he says, he has already said the exact opposite in another publication."
For instance, of Johnston's claims that Palin never used her gun, the source snipes, "Wow. I have seen the pics [of her with a gun] and from quite a distance. Some were even in the major publications during the campaign."
The source says Levi "is trying to find someone who will publish a book. He is looking for the message that sticks."
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
More on Vanityfair.com:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite