Levi Johnston's 5 Biggest Bombshells About Sarah Palin
- Photo: Ron Edmonds/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Paul Sancya/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Levi Johnston is badmouthing former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin once again.
In an article written for October's Vanity Fair, the 19-year-old budding model drops some new shocking bombshells:
1. She wanted to adopt Bristol's baby
In her quest to be vice president, Palin, 45, wanted to keep daughter Bristol's pregnancy a secret. So she and husband Todd offered to adopt the baby. "Sarah kept mentioning this plan. She was nagging -- she wouldn't give up," Levi writes. "She would say, 'So, are you gonna let me adopt him?' We both kept telling her we were definitely not going to let her adopt the baby. I think Sarah wanted to make Bristol look good, and she didn't want people to know that her 17-year-old daughter was going to have a kid."
2. She complained that being governor was "too hard" After losing her vice presidential bid, "she walked around the house pouting," Levi writes. "A week or two after she got back, she started talking about how nice it would be to quit and write a book or do a show and make 'triple the money.' It was, to her, 'not as hard.' She would blatantly say, 'I want to just take this money and quit being governor.'" In July, Palin announced she was resigning because it's "what's best for Alaska"
3. She used to retaliate against John McCain
During the election, she belittled her running mate. "She would say things like 'I brought everything to the table' and 'The majority of people were out there voting because of me!'" Levi claims. "She definitely thought she was running for president."
4. She and Todd never slept together
Levi says the couple, who eloped in 1988, "wouldn't go anywhere together unless unless the cameras were out. In all the time Bristol and I were together, I've never seen them sleep in the same bedroom." He adds that Todd "slept in the living room, on his little black recliner, with the TV going in the background--usually with the news or an Ultimate Fighting Championship match on, wearing clothes he wore that same day." Although the Palins denied divorce rumors earlier this summer, Levi says, "There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house... Todd would say, 'All right, do you want a divorce? Is that what you want? Let's do it! Sign the papers!' They'd either stop and be fine or Sarah would go to her room."
5. She never hunts or fishes
"She says she goes hunting and lives off animal meat -- I've never seen it," says Levi. "I've never seen her touch a fishing pole. She had a gun in her bedroom and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot it. I asked her what kind of gun it was, and she said she didn't know, because it was in a box under her bed."
A source close to Palin slams Levi's claims, telling Usmagazine.com: "Go through and you will see that most everything he says, he has already said the exact opposite in another publication."
For instance, of Johnston's claims that Palin never used her gun, the source snipes, "Wow. I have seen the pics [of her with a gun] and from quite a distance. Some were even in the major publications during the campaign."
The source says Levi "is trying to find someone who will publish a book. He is looking for the message that sticks."
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
More on Vanityfair.com:
More on Usmagazine.com:
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite