Liam Hemsworth Injures Knee on Film Set
- Photo: GRPR/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: MPNC/GSI3 of 14
- Photo: HD1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: HD1/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Twitter7 of 14
- Photo: Katryna/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/NPG/.9 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Neil Young Shatters Pono Music Kickstarter Goal in One DayMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:41:00 AM
- Biblical Scholar on 'Noah' Script: 'Anti-Human, Pro-Environmental PolemicMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:39:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More Seasons
Liam Hemsworth has vowed to press on with filming "The Hunger Games" sequel despite injuring his knee onset.
Miley Cyrus' fiancé twisted his leg last week while shooting on location in Atlanta, but he refused to take time out from the project to recover because he didn't want to disrupt everyone's schedule.
He tells USA Today, "I twisted my knee. I try to just fight through it. There's so many people standing around waiting for you to do your thing. You feel sort of obligated not to let everyone down."
Filming on "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" began last month and is expected to be released in November 2013.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite