Liam Hemsworth's brothers allegedly staged intervention to end engagement
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 13
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Sasha/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Bryan/NPG7 of 13
- Photo: Russ Elliot/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: GRPR/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: Twitter11 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement SpeechMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:24:00 AM
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram in the Most Boss Way PossibleMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
- Tribeca at 13: Film Festival Is Growing Up, but Still Hard to Pin DownMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:07:00 AM
- V.C. Andrews' Vampire Novel 'Daughter of Darkness' Being Developed for TVMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 10:33:26 AM
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement Speech
"They want him to end the romance for good," a source tells Us Weekly. And apparently their words have made an impact. The couple of nearly four years, who got engaged last June, recently stopped making wedding plans and have been spending plenty of time apart.
Take May 1: While the singer, 20, partied at Beacher's Madhouse in Los Angeles, the "Hunger Games" star, 23, hung out at Chateau Marmont. Though one source maintains the duo aren't done, another insider adds, "Liam's pulling away."
In a recent interview with V magazine, Cyrus explained why she and Hemsworth spend so much time apart. "I'm not home with my boyfriend all the time. We work," she said. "I don't have time go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don't. I'd rather chill at my house and be there for the time I actually get to spend with him. And then I'm at the studio all day. He gets up to work out at 6:00 and I come home at 5:00 from the studio."
And right now, her new album is her top priority. "I put this record before everything, and I've never done that with anything," Cyrus said. "I've put too much into this record to put anything else in front of it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite