Liam Hemsworth's brothers allegedly staged intervention to end engagement
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 13
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Sasha/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Bryan/NPG7 of 13
- Photo: Russ Elliot/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: GRPR/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: Twitter11 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
"They want him to end the romance for good," a source tells Us Weekly. And apparently their words have made an impact. The couple of nearly four years, who got engaged last June, recently stopped making wedding plans and have been spending plenty of time apart.
Take May 1: While the singer, 20, partied at Beacher's Madhouse in Los Angeles, the "Hunger Games" star, 23, hung out at Chateau Marmont. Though one source maintains the duo aren't done, another insider adds, "Liam's pulling away."
In a recent interview with V magazine, Cyrus explained why she and Hemsworth spend so much time apart. "I'm not home with my boyfriend all the time. We work," she said. "I don't have time go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don't. I'd rather chill at my house and be there for the time I actually get to spend with him. And then I'm at the studio all day. He gets up to work out at 6:00 and I come home at 5:00 from the studio."
And right now, her new album is her top priority. "I put this record before everything, and I've never done that with anything," Cyrus said. "I've put too much into this record to put anything else in front of it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite