Liam Hemsworth's brothers allegedly staged intervention to end engagement
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 13
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Sasha/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Bryan/NPG7 of 13
- Photo: Russ Elliot/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: GRPR/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: Twitter11 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Jim Carrey to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Early This Season (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:34:00 PM
- Rory Kennedy: 'We Haven't Learned the Lessons From Vietnam'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
- Hey New York Times, Shonda Rhimes Isn't an "Angry Black Woman"MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 1:18:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To De
"They want him to end the romance for good," a source tells Us Weekly. And apparently their words have made an impact. The couple of nearly four years, who got engaged last June, recently stopped making wedding plans and have been spending plenty of time apart.
Take May 1: While the singer, 20, partied at Beacher's Madhouse in Los Angeles, the "Hunger Games" star, 23, hung out at Chateau Marmont. Though one source maintains the duo aren't done, another insider adds, "Liam's pulling away."
In a recent interview with V magazine, Cyrus explained why she and Hemsworth spend so much time apart. "I'm not home with my boyfriend all the time. We work," she said. "I don't have time go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don't. I'd rather chill at my house and be there for the time I actually get to spend with him. And then I'm at the studio all day. He gets up to work out at 6:00 and I come home at 5:00 from the studio."
And right now, her new album is her top priority. "I put this record before everything, and I've never done that with anything," Cyrus said. "I've put too much into this record to put anything else in front of it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite