Liam Hemsworth's brothers allegedly staged intervention to end engagement
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 13
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Sasha/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Bryan/NPG7 of 13
- Photo: Russ Elliot/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: HD1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: GRPR/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: Twitter11 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
"They want him to end the romance for good," a source tells Us Weekly. And apparently their words have made an impact. The couple of nearly four years, who got engaged last June, recently stopped making wedding plans and have been spending plenty of time apart.
Take May 1: While the singer, 20, partied at Beacher's Madhouse in Los Angeles, the "Hunger Games" star, 23, hung out at Chateau Marmont. Though one source maintains the duo aren't done, another insider adds, "Liam's pulling away."
In a recent interview with V magazine, Cyrus explained why she and Hemsworth spend so much time apart. "I'm not home with my boyfriend all the time. We work," she said. "I don't have time go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don't. I'd rather chill at my house and be there for the time I actually get to spend with him. And then I'm at the studio all day. He gets up to work out at 6:00 and I come home at 5:00 from the studio."
And right now, her new album is her top priority. "I put this record before everything, and I've never done that with anything," Cyrus said. "I've put too much into this record to put anything else in front of it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite