Liberty Ross Says She's 'Listening to Her Heart' After Rupert Sanders Split
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG6 of 9
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Despite sitting in the front row at Alexander Wang's fashion show in New York City Feb. 9, Liberty Ross said she plans to keep a low-profile after filing for divorce from Rupert Sanders in late January.
The key to moving forward, Ross told the Associated Press at the event, is "keeping her head down" and "listening to her heart." The model married the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director in 2002; they are parents to daughter Skyla, 7, and son Tennyson, 5.
Ross filed for divorce six months after Us Weekly exposed Sanders' affair with the film's leading lady, Kristen Stewart. "She wasn't very happy, even before all this happened," a source recently said of Ross, 34. "Rupert put a lot of pressure on her to change her life for him and they moved to L.A. for him. She was such a big deal in England -- a bigger deal than him even."
In the divorce papers filed Jan. 25, Ross asked for joint custody of their children, in addition to spousal support and attorney's fees. Sanders, 42, is also seeking joint custody, but he has not asked for spousal support.
"They gave it a shot for the kids, [but] she was just so angry," a second source told Us of Ross' inability to forgive Sanders for his steamy makeout session with Stewart. "She's the kind of person who wouldn't really ever get over it."
Even so, a source added, the decision to end their marriage "was definitely mutual." Stewart, meanwhile, is still dating her longtime boyfriend and Twilight costar Robert Pattinson.
Now that she's single, Ross has been "spending time" with music executive Jimmy Lovine, a source recently told Us. Despite igniting romance rumors, they are "just getting to know each other better," the source cautioned.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite