Liberty Ross Says She's 'Listening to Her Heart' After Rupert Sanders Split
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG6 of 9
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Despite sitting in the front row at Alexander Wang's fashion show in New York City Feb. 9, Liberty Ross said she plans to keep a low-profile after filing for divorce from Rupert Sanders in late January.
The key to moving forward, Ross told the Associated Press at the event, is "keeping her head down" and "listening to her heart." The model married the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director in 2002; they are parents to daughter Skyla, 7, and son Tennyson, 5.
Ross filed for divorce six months after Us Weekly exposed Sanders' affair with the film's leading lady, Kristen Stewart. "She wasn't very happy, even before all this happened," a source recently said of Ross, 34. "Rupert put a lot of pressure on her to change her life for him and they moved to L.A. for him. She was such a big deal in England -- a bigger deal than him even."
In the divorce papers filed Jan. 25, Ross asked for joint custody of their children, in addition to spousal support and attorney's fees. Sanders, 42, is also seeking joint custody, but he has not asked for spousal support.
"They gave it a shot for the kids, [but] she was just so angry," a second source told Us of Ross' inability to forgive Sanders for his steamy makeout session with Stewart. "She's the kind of person who wouldn't really ever get over it."
Even so, a source added, the decision to end their marriage "was definitely mutual." Stewart, meanwhile, is still dating her longtime boyfriend and Twilight costar Robert Pattinson.
Now that she's single, Ross has been "spending time" with music executive Jimmy Lovine, a source recently told Us. Despite igniting romance rumors, they are "just getting to know each other better," the source cautioned.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite