Liberty Ross Says She's 'Listening to Her Heart' After Rupert Sanders Split
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG6 of 9
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Despite sitting in the front row at Alexander Wang's fashion show in New York City Feb. 9, Liberty Ross said she plans to keep a low-profile after filing for divorce from Rupert Sanders in late January.
The key to moving forward, Ross told the Associated Press at the event, is "keeping her head down" and "listening to her heart." The model married the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director in 2002; they are parents to daughter Skyla, 7, and son Tennyson, 5.
Ross filed for divorce six months after Us Weekly exposed Sanders' affair with the film's leading lady, Kristen Stewart. "She wasn't very happy, even before all this happened," a source recently said of Ross, 34. "Rupert put a lot of pressure on her to change her life for him and they moved to L.A. for him. She was such a big deal in England -- a bigger deal than him even."
In the divorce papers filed Jan. 25, Ross asked for joint custody of their children, in addition to spousal support and attorney's fees. Sanders, 42, is also seeking joint custody, but he has not asked for spousal support.
"They gave it a shot for the kids, [but] she was just so angry," a second source told Us of Ross' inability to forgive Sanders for his steamy makeout session with Stewart. "She's the kind of person who wouldn't really ever get over it."
Even so, a source added, the decision to end their marriage "was definitely mutual." Stewart, meanwhile, is still dating her longtime boyfriend and Twilight costar Robert Pattinson.
Now that she's single, Ross has been "spending time" with music executive Jimmy Lovine, a source recently told Us. Despite igniting romance rumors, they are "just getting to know each other better," the source cautioned.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite