Liberty Ross Says She's 'Listening to Her Heart' After Rupert Sanders Split
- Photo: Alastair Grant/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Todd Williamson/AP3 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Richard Drew/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG6 of 9
- Photo: Alastair Grant/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- J.J. Abrams Shows Deleted Benedict Cumberbatch Shower Scene on 'Conan' to Answer &MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:46:36 AM
- Stephen Colbert Channels His Inner John Boehner Channeling His Inner Chris RockMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:38:40 AM
- Lea Michele has book scheduled for 2014 releaseMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:38:25 AM
- Box Office: 'Hangover Part III' Grosses $3.1M at Late Night ShowingsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:33:57 AM
- La Scala scales back on productions due to crisisMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:25:38 AM
- J.J. Abrams Shows Deleted Benedict Cumberbatch Shower Scene on 'Conan' to Answer &
Despite sitting in the front row at Alexander Wang's fashion show in New York City Feb. 9, Liberty Ross said she plans to keep a low-profile after filing for divorce from Rupert Sanders in late January.
The key to moving forward, Ross told the Associated Press at the event, is "keeping her head down" and "listening to her heart." The model married the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director in 2002; they are parents to daughter Skyla, 7, and son Tennyson, 5.
Ross filed for divorce six months after Us Weekly exposed Sanders' affair with the film's leading lady, Kristen Stewart. "She wasn't very happy, even before all this happened," a source recently said of Ross, 34. "Rupert put a lot of pressure on her to change her life for him and they moved to L.A. for him. She was such a big deal in England -- a bigger deal than him even."
In the divorce papers filed Jan. 25, Ross asked for joint custody of their children, in addition to spousal support and attorney's fees. Sanders, 42, is also seeking joint custody, but he has not asked for spousal support.
"They gave it a shot for the kids, [but] she was just so angry," a second source told Us of Ross' inability to forgive Sanders for his steamy makeout session with Stewart. "She's the kind of person who wouldn't really ever get over it."
Even so, a source added, the decision to end their marriage "was definitely mutual." Stewart, meanwhile, is still dating her longtime boyfriend and Twilight costar Robert Pattinson.
Now that she's single, Ross has been "spending time" with music executive Jimmy Lovine, a source recently told Us. Despite igniting romance rumors, they are "just getting to know each other better," the source cautioned.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite