Liberty Ross Says She's 'Listening to Her Heart' After Rupert Sanders Split
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG6 of 9
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Despite sitting in the front row at Alexander Wang's fashion show in New York City Feb. 9, Liberty Ross said she plans to keep a low-profile after filing for divorce from Rupert Sanders in late January.
The key to moving forward, Ross told the Associated Press at the event, is "keeping her head down" and "listening to her heart." The model married the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director in 2002; they are parents to daughter Skyla, 7, and son Tennyson, 5.
Ross filed for divorce six months after Us Weekly exposed Sanders' affair with the film's leading lady, Kristen Stewart. "She wasn't very happy, even before all this happened," a source recently said of Ross, 34. "Rupert put a lot of pressure on her to change her life for him and they moved to L.A. for him. She was such a big deal in England -- a bigger deal than him even."
In the divorce papers filed Jan. 25, Ross asked for joint custody of their children, in addition to spousal support and attorney's fees. Sanders, 42, is also seeking joint custody, but he has not asked for spousal support.
"They gave it a shot for the kids, [but] she was just so angry," a second source told Us of Ross' inability to forgive Sanders for his steamy makeout session with Stewart. "She's the kind of person who wouldn't really ever get over it."
Even so, a source added, the decision to end their marriage "was definitely mutual." Stewart, meanwhile, is still dating her longtime boyfriend and Twilight costar Robert Pattinson.
Now that she's single, Ross has been "spending time" with music executive Jimmy Lovine, a source recently told Us. Despite igniting romance rumors, they are "just getting to know each other better," the source cautioned.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite