Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower split: Report
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: I. Kavanaugh/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA6 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: GINO/GSI9 of 15
- Photo: @selenagomez/Instagram10 of 15
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Wolf/NPG13 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower have broken up, sources tell Us Weekly exclusively. The actors, both 24, were first romantically linked in July 2012 while shooting "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" in Toronto. "They remain very good friends," an insider says.
In preparation for the supernatural film's Aug. 21 release, the exes have been on a nationwide press tour that included mall appearances, television interviews and more. "They've been really good about doing the press tour together for their movie," a source explains of the professional pair. "They were able to stay friendly."
Collins previously dated her "Abduction" co-star Taylor Lautner from November 2010 to September 2011; she also romanced Zac Efron for three months in 2012. Campbell Bower, meanwhile, was previously engaged to his "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" co-star Bonnie Wright. They quietly split in June 2012 after two years together.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite