Lily Tomlin considering marriage
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Randy Rasmussen/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- American Idol's Emily Piriz: The Judges "Have Been a Little Harder On Us This YearMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Oprah's Harpo Films to Adapt Book Club Selection 'The Invention of Wings'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:53:00 AM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising Drive
Actress Lily Tomlin has backtracked on her previous decision not to wed her partner of 42 years, insisting she now wants to walk down the aisle.
The "9 to 5" star has been dating writer Jane Wagner since 1971, but despite a change in U.S. law paving the way for same-sex couples to wed, Tomlin claimed organizing her big day would be too much hassle.
However, the couple is now considering a union.
Tomlin tells E! Online, "Jane and I have been together for 42 years. We're thinking maybe we'll get married. You don't really need to get married, but marriage is awfully nice. Everybody I know who got married, they say it really makes a difference. They feel very very happy about it."
Tomlin admits she won't be opting for a huge white dress if she does exchange vows with Wagner: "No rings, no bridal dresses. Maybe we'll be dressed like chickens."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite