- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: TwitPic/.3 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: NI-WagnerAZ/X175 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
By Kat Giantis
Did Lindsay Lohan act up during New York Fashion Week in a bid to get face-time with a small-screen beefcake? That's supposedly what went down at G-Star's runway show on Tuesday night after the plump-lipped starlet (and new "artistic adviser" for Ungaro) turned up with her 15-year-old sister, Ali, and a couple of friends.
"Lindsay decided she wasn't happy with the seating arrangements," a snitch tattles to the New York Post. "She began taking the seating cards for celebrities like Juliette Lewis and Christian Siriano and moving them or throwing them on the floor."
The paper says staffers finally stepped in when the sometime actress attempted to ditch the card belonging to 16-year-old "Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen, who's apparently now considered a big cheese.
The spy contends Lohan didn't appreciate the interference and shot back, "Don't [bleeping] touch me." She then "rolled her eyes and continued moving the place cards."
RELATED: See more pictures of Lindsay Lohan
The New York Daily News believes Lindsay's game of musical chairs was prompted by her desire to sit beside "True Blood" actor Ryan Kwanten, who plays dimwitted hottie Jason Stackhouse.
LiLo, 23, who recently posted a photo of herself sporting fangs above the job-seeking caption, "My dream ... 'True Blood' is amazing," even asked her little sister to move in an attempt to plant herself between Kwanten and former flame Jared Leto, says the paper.
Alas, her purported plan didn't pan out, with Kwanten asking for his original seat at the end of the front row and Lohan ending up next to Momsen, whom she was snapped laughing and whispering with during the show. As for Leto, WWD claims he "did little to hide his disinterest in being seated within 6 feet" of Lindsay.
On the plus side, at least the supposed seating drama didn't send Lohan over the edge, despite rumors that she's become the latest starlet to end up under psychiatric care.
"Hahahaha my publicist just called me & said she heard I was in a psych ward!!!!" the thrice-rehabbed, head-shrinking-needing starlet tweeted in the early hours of Thursday morning. "Hahaha WHAT IS WRONG with people???? I'm working lol."
Adds Lindsay, who is currently in Texas filming the Robert Rodriguez-directed flick "Machete," "BUT that's one I've NEVER heard about myself before! New ones r always interesting huh? There's SO much more going on in the world! Wake up."
Coincidentally, that's what Us Weekly says she did to an unsuspecting hotel guest a few days back in New York when she was trying to find the room of inconstant squeeze Samantha Ronson.
The mag maintains Linds tossed a room service tray at the door of the suite she thought Sam was staying in, only to have a stranger open up. A confrontation ensued and she was reportedly asked to leave the hotel.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite