Lindsay Lohan Backtracks: My Mother Was Not on Cocaine During Late Night Fight
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: RMBI/GSI8 of 13
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: DOBN RMBI BIAG/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: AKMI/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ESPYs Exec Producer: We Would've Loved to Have Had LeBron James Announce Move on Our ShowMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 2:51:00 PM
- Paramount to Extend Deal With Michael Bay's Platinum Dunes (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 2:34:00 PM
- Starz Sets Premiere Dates for LeBron James Comedy 'Survivor's Remorse,' RMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Touts Saturday Baseball Success, Gears Up for Tuesday's All-Star GameMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 2:13:00 PM
- 'Please Like Me' Star Explains How to Shower With a Baby on TVMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 1:46:00 PM
- ESPYs Exec Producer: We Would've Loved to Have Had LeBron James Announce Move on Our Show
Lindsay Lohan wants to set the record straight about that hysterical phone call to her dad, Michael.
In a shocking audio tape obtained by TMZ on Wednesday, the "Liz & Dick" star, 26, called her once-estranged dad, hoping he'd intervene in the midst of an explosive late night fight with her mom, Dina.
During the call, Lindsay tearfully told Michael that Dina was "throwing your f---ing kids out and she's threatening everyone in the car. She's calling the cops on me!"
Calling her mom "delusional," Lindsay said the argument initially began over $40,000 she lent to her mother "because she needs to keep her house." The actress also accused her mother of using cocaine.
On Thursday, Lindsay called in to TMZ Live to clarify what had happened between the two women early Wednesday morning, and to bash her father for the part he allegedly played in the tape's release.
"I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom," Lindsay began. "She was not on cocaine."
Adding that it was a bad idea to turn to Michael in her time of need, the former Disney star said she's now "done" with him, and that he "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."
Her fight with Dina, 50 (also mom to Michael, Jr., 24, Ali, 18, and Cody, 16) was nothing more than a standard mother-daughter dispute, she said.
"Daughters have fights with their moms," she explained. "It happens a lot. It's normal."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVintage Beauty
From Crowd Ignite