Lindsay Lohan Backtracks: My Mother Was Not on Cocaine During Late Night Fight
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: RMBI/GSI8 of 13
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: DOBN RMBI BIAG/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: AKMI/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
Lindsay Lohan wants to set the record straight about that hysterical phone call to her dad, Michael.
In a shocking audio tape obtained by TMZ on Wednesday, the "Liz & Dick" star, 26, called her once-estranged dad, hoping he'd intervene in the midst of an explosive late night fight with her mom, Dina.
During the call, Lindsay tearfully told Michael that Dina was "throwing your f---ing kids out and she's threatening everyone in the car. She's calling the cops on me!"
Calling her mom "delusional," Lindsay said the argument initially began over $40,000 she lent to her mother "because she needs to keep her house." The actress also accused her mother of using cocaine.
On Thursday, Lindsay called in to TMZ Live to clarify what had happened between the two women early Wednesday morning, and to bash her father for the part he allegedly played in the tape's release.
"I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom," Lindsay began. "She was not on cocaine."
Adding that it was a bad idea to turn to Michael in her time of need, the former Disney star said she's now "done" with him, and that he "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."
Her fight with Dina, 50 (also mom to Michael, Jr., 24, Ali, 18, and Cody, 16) was nothing more than a standard mother-daughter dispute, she said.
"Daughters have fights with their moms," she explained. "It happens a lot. It's normal."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite