Lindsay Lohan Backtracks: My Mother Was Not on Cocaine During Late Night Fight
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: RMBI/GSI8 of 13
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: DOBN RMBI BIAG/GSI10 of 13
- Photo: AKMI/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Lindsay Lohan wants to set the record straight about that hysterical phone call to her dad, Michael.
In a shocking audio tape obtained by TMZ on Wednesday, the "Liz & Dick" star, 26, called her once-estranged dad, hoping he'd intervene in the midst of an explosive late night fight with her mom, Dina.
During the call, Lindsay tearfully told Michael that Dina was "throwing your f---ing kids out and she's threatening everyone in the car. She's calling the cops on me!"
Calling her mom "delusional," Lindsay said the argument initially began over $40,000 she lent to her mother "because she needs to keep her house." The actress also accused her mother of using cocaine.
On Thursday, Lindsay called in to TMZ Live to clarify what had happened between the two women early Wednesday morning, and to bash her father for the part he allegedly played in the tape's release.
"I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom," Lindsay began. "She was not on cocaine."
Adding that it was a bad idea to turn to Michael in her time of need, the former Disney star said she's now "done" with him, and that he "doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."
Her fight with Dina, 50 (also mom to Michael, Jr., 24, Ali, 18, and Cody, 16) was nothing more than a standard mother-daughter dispute, she said.
"Daughters have fights with their moms," she explained. "It happens a lot. It's normal."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite