Lindsay Lohan blames brakes failure for crash
- Photo: Fern/Splash News1 of 19
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com2 of 19
- Photo: IGNAT/EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN5 of 19
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: ZGLR/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI8 of 19
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 19
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.11 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 19
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet14 of 19
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Lindsay Lohan blames a mechanical fault for her terrifying car crash on June 8, 2012, according to a new report.
The "Mean Girls" actress was treated in hospital for minor injuries after her hired Porsche collided with a truck on the Pacific Coast Highway in Los Angeles.
The driver of the 18-wheeler trailer truck, identified only as James, told TMZ.com the accident happened after Lohan swerved into the lane he was occupying and crashed into his vehicle from behind.
Now a pal of the shaken actress has revealed Lohan slammed on the brakes when she realized a collision was imminent, but the Porsche failed to slow down and she was powerless to prevent the collision.
But James is still adamant the actress was at fault, telling TMZ, "I was already in that lane. The witnesses that came and left me their information said this woman was flying on the freeway... She came over and hit the back of the truck. There's even a video... of this whole incident. I was going about 40 miles an hour... (and) I felt a nice-size jolt."
Lohan, who totaled the Porsche in the crash, is co-operating with police, according to her spokesman Steve Honig.
He says, "She has answered all their questions and provided them with everything they have asked for."
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite