Lindsay Lohan Calls Police on Dad Michael: Report
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais AP / WENN/.13 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RMBI/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
She's starring in Lifetime's "Liz & Dick," but with all the family drama she's been dealing with lately, Lindsay Lohan's real life could pass for a Lifetime movie, too.
TMZ reports that police officers were called to the star's Beverly Hills residence Friday afternoon in an attempt to kick her dad Michael -- and a "team" he had gathered -- off her property.
Her father allegedly rounded up the group to stage an intervention, hoping to force his 26-year-old daughter into treatment for drug and alcohol abuse. (Michael and co. are under the impression Lohan has "fallen off the wagon" lately, and says that he has the support of her "entire team.")
Just last week, Lohan called into TMZ Live to set the record straight regarding a private phone call her dad recorded, and then supposedly released, of the Canyons actress begging him to intervene in an explosive blowup with her mom, Dina.
The former Disney star said it was a mistake to try and turn to Michael in her time of need, and said that she's now "done with him."
He "doesn't know what it means to be a father," Lohan sniped. "He doesn't want to be a dad."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite