- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais AP / WENN/.13 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RMBI/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
She's starring in Lifetime's "Liz & Dick," but with all the family drama she's been dealing with lately, Lindsay Lohan's real life could pass for a Lifetime movie, too.
TMZ reports that police officers were called to the star's Beverly Hills residence Friday afternoon in an attempt to kick her dad Michael -- and a "team" he had gathered -- off her property.
Her father allegedly rounded up the group to stage an intervention, hoping to force his 26-year-old daughter into treatment for drug and alcohol abuse. (Michael and co. are under the impression Lohan has "fallen off the wagon" lately, and says that he has the support of her "entire team.")
Just last week, Lohan called into TMZ Live to set the record straight regarding a private phone call her dad recorded, and then supposedly released, of the Canyons actress begging him to intervene in an explosive blowup with her mom, Dina.
The former Disney star said it was a mistake to try and turn to Michael in her time of need, and said that she's now "done with him."
He "doesn't know what it means to be a father," Lohan sniped. "He doesn't want to be a dad."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite