Lindsay Lohan cleared in hit-and-run investigation
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Ben Dome/Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: Fern/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade Before the WeddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media Campaign
Lindsay Lohan will not face prosecution over allegations of hit-and-run, the Los Angeles District Attorney has ruled.
RELATED: LiLo parties despite debt
The "Mean Girls" star found herself at the center of a new scandal amid claims she struck Thaer Kamal with her Porsche as she left The Sayers Club in L.A. in March.
After initially telling cops he didn't require medical attention, the alleged victim checked into a hospital emergency room for treatment and threatened to file an incident report.
RELATED: See Lindsay's courtroom couture
Lohan denied the accusations and branded the claim "a complete lie".
However, the investigation stalled as neither Lohan nor Kamal chose to co-operate with officers, who were left with little evidence to prove a crime had been committed.
RELATED: Guess Lindsay's natural hair color
Authorities passed the files on to the District Attorney's office on Friday to decide upon any possible charges, but the case was rejected after officials deemed Kamal a "non-credible witness", according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Stars in their cars
Detectives also studied surveillance tapes from the night in question and found there was "no collision".
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite