Lindsay Lohan cleared in hit-and-run investigation
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Ben Dome/Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: Fern/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is AmeriMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:22:37 AM
- Stephen Colbert Explains 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Role to Letterman (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:13:01 AM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is Ameri
Lindsay Lohan will not face prosecution over allegations of hit-and-run, the Los Angeles District Attorney has ruled.
RELATED: LiLo parties despite debt
The "Mean Girls" star found herself at the center of a new scandal amid claims she struck Thaer Kamal with her Porsche as she left The Sayers Club in L.A. in March.
After initially telling cops he didn't require medical attention, the alleged victim checked into a hospital emergency room for treatment and threatened to file an incident report.
RELATED: See Lindsay's courtroom couture
Lohan denied the accusations and branded the claim "a complete lie".
However, the investigation stalled as neither Lohan nor Kamal chose to co-operate with officers, who were left with little evidence to prove a crime had been committed.
RELATED: Guess Lindsay's natural hair color
Authorities passed the files on to the District Attorney's office on Friday to decide upon any possible charges, but the case was rejected after officials deemed Kamal a "non-credible witness", according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Stars in their cars
Detectives also studied surveillance tapes from the night in question and found there was "no collision".
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite