Lindsay Lohan cleared in hit-and-run investigation
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Ben Dome/Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: Fern/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Lindsay Lohan will not face prosecution over allegations of hit-and-run, the Los Angeles District Attorney has ruled.
RELATED: LiLo parties despite debt
The "Mean Girls" star found herself at the center of a new scandal amid claims she struck Thaer Kamal with her Porsche as she left The Sayers Club in L.A. in March.
After initially telling cops he didn't require medical attention, the alleged victim checked into a hospital emergency room for treatment and threatened to file an incident report.
RELATED: See Lindsay's courtroom couture
Lohan denied the accusations and branded the claim "a complete lie".
However, the investigation stalled as neither Lohan nor Kamal chose to co-operate with officers, who were left with little evidence to prove a crime had been committed.
RELATED: Guess Lindsay's natural hair color
Authorities passed the files on to the District Attorney's office on Friday to decide upon any possible charges, but the case was rejected after officials deemed Kamal a "non-credible witness", according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Stars in their cars
Detectives also studied surveillance tapes from the night in question and found there was "no collision".
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite