Lindsay Lohan Denies Dissing Justin Timberlake -- AgainRelated: Hot Gossip, Justin Timberlake, Lindsay Lohan
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP4 of 7
- Photo: AP5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:24:15 PM
- Why 'The Great Gatsby' Reveals A Huge Divide Between Hollywood And Its Fans (VideoMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:15:45 PM
- Oscar Winner Ari Sandel to Direct 'The DUFF' for CBS Films (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:55:03 PM
- Justin Bieber Spanked Over Monkey Lodging FeesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:32:00 PM
- '21 Jump Street' Villain Rob Riggle Joins Fox Comedy 'Let's Be CMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:20:36 PM
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees
Lindsay Lohan gave up on the idea of taking responsibility for her actions long ago, perhaps figuring it's a lot easier to point the finger at someone else -- the press, the paparazzi, her lousy dad, that mystery person whose coke pants she unwittingly borrowed before her DUI arrest -- than be held accountable.
And even though she's getting older (she turned 23 on Thursday -- yes, just 23, despite alarming evidence to the contrary), she's not getting any wiser, because she's now taken to deflecting blame over any untoward posts on her Twitter account.
For the second time in two weeks, the drama-loving, issues-plagued starlet has denied tapping out a Twittered diss directed at Justin Timberlake, insisting the potshots were the work of others.
On Tuesday, Linds appeared to take a swipe at the chart-topper's William Rast clothing line after Parisian shopping destination Colette announced that it had his collection in stock ("Mix it with Balmain," the store urged fashionistas).
Soon after, Lindsay posted this seemingly snobbish response: "i can't believe you are lowering yourselves to a MACY'S brand- i am speechless. Paris is chic not mid America. Gross."
(This from someone who plumbed new depths of chic-mocking fashion horror at her recent Sin City birthday bash when she paired fringed booties with a bandage bikini, but moving on ...)
Faster than you can say, "It wasn't me -- it was a one-armed man," Lohan deleted the offending Tweet and declared herself innocent, all while making sure to toss in some feud-defusing flattery.
"i am sorry for the unnecessary comment-wasn't meant to be a jab," she bobbed and weaved. "i have some william rast & it's great-was a friends words."
Maybe that same friend remembered that Lindsay's semi-successful, knee-pad-accented leggings line is carried by -- you guessed it -- Macy's.
"[A]nd my 6126 leggings are in Macy's West," the onetime actress furiously backpedaled, "and they've been great to work with."
Lohan's about-face comes on the heels of another Twitter kerfuffle involving Timberlake. Last month, she hinted that she'd seen him at a New York club looking friendly with someone other than girlfriend Jessica Biel.
"So dark -- where's jb cheater," read her vague posting (jb=Jessica Biel?), which included a dark, fuzzy picture that showed nothing. LiLo, who was at the hot spot sans inconstant inamorata Samantha Ronson, later added, "Why do people cheat?"
Coincidentally (or, you know, not), that same night, Justin "shooed her away" when she tried to dance with him, according to the New York Post.
As usual, Lohan was quick to fend off responsibility for the ostensible accusations by saying she'd been hacked.
"I don't twitter about my personal life!" she said in her defense. "Let alone, someone else's life! I've learned my lesson some time ago ... Just trying to clear the air! And I'm tired of changing my password every other day!"
Then again, why should we expect her to know the difference?
The New York Post says the paycheck-needing starlet pocketed $70,000 to host an early birthday celebration last weekend at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, where she promoted her Sevin Nyne self-tanner line and feigned surprise and excitement at receiving a cake so impersonal it had her first and last name on it, along with the name of the party's sponsor. On the plus side, it's the best acting she's done in a while.
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite