Lindsay Lohan Denies Involvement in Tom Cruise Vanity Fair ArticleRelated: Lindsay Lohan
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: RMBI/GSI3 of 13
- Photo: DOBN RMBI BIAG/GSI4 of 13
- Photo: AKMI/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: @lindsaylohan/Twitter7 of 13
- Photo: PER/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: ZGLR/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Good Morning, Cannes: Father Figures, Funny Men and Teen LesbiansMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:54:11 AM
- At Cannes' movie palace, talk of TV's riseMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:31:59 AM
- Tony-nominee David Rockwell reveals his first loveMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:23:21 AM
- Study: Women Movie Critics Fewer Than 20% on Rotten TomatoesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:26:44 PM
- Indies Fight for a Foothold in Season of Caped, Masked SuperheroesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:37:40 PM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Father Figures, Funny Men and Teen Lesbians
For someone who claims to hate making headlines, Lindsay Lohan has just inserted herself into one of the most talked-about stories of the summer.
The October issue of Vanity Fair delves into Tom Cruise's alleged relationship with Iran-born, London-raised actress Nazanin Boniadi. In the investigative report, special correspondent Maureen Orth claims that in 2004, high-ranking Scientology officials were tasked with finding a suitable partner for Cruise, who had recently split with his girlfriend, Penelope Cruz, and his wife of 10 years, Nicole Kidman. Fellow Scientologist Boniadi, now 32, reportedly fit the bill.
Prior to selecting Boniadi, Orth writes that "Cruise himself was reportedly unable to entice a number of beautiful, well-known actresses -- including Sofia Vergara and Scarlett Johansson -- to accept his devotion to Scientology."
Lohan's name is never mentioned in the lengthy cover story, though for reasons unknown, the redheaded star wanted to make it clear that she never auditioned to be Cruise's girlfriend.
"I just want everyone and Tom Cruise to know, that I have/had no part in the Vanity Fair story," the "Liz & Dick" actress, 26, tweeted on Sept. 5. "Nor has anyone in my life, personal and work-related."
The Vanity Fair piece, which also explores Cruise's relationships with ex-wives Katie Holmes, 33, Kidman, 45, and Mimi Rogers, 56, never alludes to any of Lohan's film projects, legal troubles or personal accomplishments, either.
On Sept. 4, a rep for Scientology reached out to Us Weekly slamming Orth's expose.
"The entire story is hogwash. There was no project, secret or otherwise, ever conducted by the Church to find a bride (audition or otherwise) for any member of the church," the Church said in a statement. "The allegation and entire premise of the Vanity Fair article is totally false."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite