- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: AP2 of 11
- Photo: AP3 of 11
- Photo: Retna Digital4 of 11
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 11
- Photo: AP6 of 11
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP9 of 11
- Photo: AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
Two days after tearfully opening up to Us Weekly, Lindsay Lohan was spotted getting a new tattoo.
The actress -- who told Us her life was "absolute hell" after getting dumped by Samantha Ronson -- was all smiles at midnight Wednesday as she arrived at the Shamrock Social Club tattoo parlor (the same spot where she and Lily Allen got matching "Shhhh" tattoos on their fingers). She patiently waited in line with her 15-year-old sister Ali before she got her wrist inked. She left around 3 a.m.
Later that day, Lohan debuted darker red hair after a visit to the Byron & Tracey Salon in Beverly Hills, Calif.
She showed off her new body to Rumer Willis Wednesday night at West Hollywood's Nobu, where she dined with her mom Dina and Ali.
Lohan wasn't as friendly with Bromance star Frankie Delgado -- who also tried to cozy up to Rihanna last month in Los Angeles.
Lohan seemed uninterested as Delgado attempted to give her an awkward smooch on the cheek (he ended up kissing her hair instead).
The wafer-thin actress appeared stressed out and anxious but didn't drink any alcohol, instead opting for a few edamame and bites of a cucumber salad.
Just after 12:15 a.m. Thursday, Dina paid the bill and the family left.
For more on Lohan -- including an explosive interview where she laughs off friends who say she's suicidal and should be institutionalized and talks about being "so alone" after her break-up -- pick up the newest issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite