Lindsay Lohan Dyes Her Hair Red!
- Photo: Fern/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage/Joe Stevens/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: ST/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Lindsay Lohan has gone back to her roots.
Fresh off her "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig, the actress, 25, showed off her new dye job in Beverly Hills, California Thursday. Though she's been blonde for years, Lohan has finally returned to her natural red hue.
The actress has become increasingly concerned about her appearance, multiple insiders tell the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday). "Lindsay is worried about losing her looks," an insider says. "She has a lot riding on this comeback."
The former teen queen's younger sister, Ali, also recently got a makeover. On Sunday, the aspiring model showed off her new shoulder-length bob while shopping with Lindsay in New York City's SoHo neighborhood.
Tell Us: Do you prefer Lindsay Lohan as a redhead?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite