Lindsay Lohan Dyes Her Hair Red!
- Photo: Fern/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage/Joe Stevens/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: ST/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:03 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 9:03:04 AM
- Ads pulled from LA buses amid complaints of racismMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 9:03:00 AM
- 'Supergirl' Drama Gets Series Commitment From CBSMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Alibaba Group Debuts on Wall Street with World's Largest $25 Billion IPOMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:59:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:48 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:48:50 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:03 p.m. EDT
Lindsay Lohan has gone back to her roots.
Fresh off her "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig, the actress, 25, showed off her new dye job in Beverly Hills, California Thursday. Though she's been blonde for years, Lohan has finally returned to her natural red hue.
The actress has become increasingly concerned about her appearance, multiple insiders tell the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday). "Lindsay is worried about losing her looks," an insider says. "She has a lot riding on this comeback."
The former teen queen's younger sister, Ali, also recently got a makeover. On Sunday, the aspiring model showed off her new shoulder-length bob while shopping with Lindsay in New York City's SoHo neighborhood.
Tell Us: Do you prefer Lindsay Lohan as a redhead?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite